D has been very into playdoh for the last few weeks. He plays with it for hours at a time and makes all kind of things. He uses it to make ramps for his monster trucks and loves to use the cookie cutters that came with the set we bought. I am very surprised but he really doesn't mix the colors. I was afraid that he would just make a big mess with it. They are even making playdoh these days that is geared towards boys with construction types vehicles I know he would really enjoy those and some of them may just make it into his Christmas stocking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're not surprised at all that Drew is very innovation with the playdoh. I AM surprised at this age he enjoys playing with it for so long at a time. That's great! Hope everyone is having an outstanding week. :) Great big bear hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment