Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpikn Days 2012

When I first moved up to this part of the world my family started coming up here to go to a little community thing called Pumpkin Days.  We usually go down to the little square in town and then go out to the pumpkin patch for pictures.  This year we never made it out to the pumpkin patch, so I have no pictures of G in the pumpkins.  I am kind of sad about it, but there is nothing I can do about it now.  I just never made it out there.  He wasn't sitting up that well anyway so they probably wouldn't have been that great.  I also didn't get out to a cotton field to take pictures before they were all stripped.  We have all been kind of sickly around here so things just haven't been happening like normal.  Also I have learned that things are much harder with 2 little people than they are with one.  I might get the hang of going places with both of them by the time D is 18.  I will have to get pictures in the pumpkin patch and cotton next year.  Wow I got totally off topic.  Back to Pumpkin days, everyone but my older sister and her husband were here.  We really missed the extra people in the cake walk.  We went downtown to look around and do the cake walk (which is the main reason we go) and then came back to our house to watch the tech football game.  The kids enjoyed getting to be together.  

We had to ride the train.
This is what my baby G did all morning.
 This is the other baby G in our family.  I will call him G1 because he is one month older than mine.


 Dad with the 2 G's.


 G1 play the piano.


 O was not feeling well so he was a little subdued the whole weekend. 
 M was a little bored.  You can only play with boys for so long.
 This is what J likes to do at our house.  We didn't hear much out of him.
 G2 playing the piano.

 Mom with the 2 G's.

 The two Gs playing together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that was a special time for all of you. Especially for your folks getting to be with all the Grandchildren. The pictures of them holding both babies are so sweet. Hugs, Grandma