Saturday, March 9, 2013

Snow ice cream

I am pretty sure that eating snow ice cream is kind of like drinking out of the water hose, every child should get to have it at least once.  I am sure that there are poeple out there who think it is not safe to eat the snow just like there are people who say not to drink out of the hose, but I don't think there is anything wrong with either thing.  Anyway, D thought it was the best thing ever.  He still asks if he can have some more.  I had never made it before and it wasn't as sweet as I remember my grandma's but it was still pretty good.  What better way to end a day playing in the snow.
 


 
I did let G let it but he didn't really like it. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Sweetie. Snow ice cream is a great experience. Grandma