I think that they are starting to look less and less alike, but I still like to look and the two of them next to each other.
Then I put them up here and I think maybe they do still look alike. I just can't tell.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
As you know, I LOVE the comparison pictures. I think your right about Drew and Gavin looking less and less alike. In my opinion, their noses and mouths are a lot the same, but, to me, even the shape of their heads are different now. They're both perfect. Love you all, Grandma
I have been married to my husband for 15 years and we have been blessed with two beautiful boys. I get to stay home and see how they grow and change everyday. We are having a great time.
1 comment:
As you know, I LOVE the comparison pictures. I think your right about Drew and Gavin looking less and less alike. In my opinion, their noses and mouths are a lot the same, but, to me, even the shape of their heads are different now. They're both perfect. Love you all, Grandma
Post a Comment