Friday, December 28, 2012

Elf Week 3 and 4

I am so far behind and I have no idea if I will ever catch up.  Thankfully I have my handy calender that I wrote all of my elf activities on so I can remember what he did in what week.  

 Coloring a Christmas
 Trying to help clean the house
 Reading a Christmas book
 Stuck in the tree
 Candyland with friends
 Snowball fight
 Marshmallow snowman
 M&M message
Made his own sleigh
Crepe paper on D's door 
 He was not happy about it.

 Got into G's diapers
Had himself a snack

I forgot a couple of days but he didn't notice.  I had fun with our elf friend and I am actually looking forward to it next year.  I am hoping in a couple of years that little G will be into our elf also, maybe even more than D. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Elf idea is so cute. The ideas for the many things he does are "mind boggling." I can see Drew wasn't happy about his "blocked" door.

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hugs to everyone, Grandma