The other day I was looking around in the black hole of the internet, pinterest, and I found something that I knew D would love and I was right. I only call it the black hole because I could lose hours of my day looking at everything on there. I do love it though. This mixture is just corn starch and shaving cream that ends up looking kind of like snow. You just mix enough shaving cream into the corn starch to make it stick together so you can build things out of it. You end made with a mixture that is really soft and fun to play with. It also makes mama's hands soft.
We had to put our construction site vehicles in it. You can put just about anything in it because it just washes off with water.

1 comment:
You find the neatest things for Drew to do. It seems he has a long attention span for his age. Maybe not with every project (I don't know first hand), but certainly with some. AND you're so good to let him play with "messy" things. I think kids like "messy" things.:) By the way, Sweetie, did yours and Rance's e-mail addresses change also? Love to all, Grandma
Post a Comment