Monday, December 10, 2012

Week 2

Here are the pictures of week 2 with Thomas the elf.  I have discovered that D likes the elf a lot more when he does something funny instead of making a mess.  He seems to be a little more excited about it the last couple of days but I don't know if it will last.  

 Taking some money
 D really didn't like this one.  He was upset about the mess.
 Thomas left a message on the mirror.  You can't really see it, but it says, "I am watching you.  I hope you have a great day."
 Marshmallow bath with friends
 Doing a little fishing 
This has been D's favorite so far.
 Stuck in a glass
 Watching some TV
Just in case someone who reads this thinks I am really smart for coming up with all of these, I didn't.  Pinterest is a wonderful place to get Ell on the Shelf ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas is so cute. Good for Drew that he likes Thomas to do something besides making messes. :) Big hugs, Grandma

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

It cracks me up that Drew doesn't like the messes. I think my boys like those the most! :). I totally agree with what you said about Pinterest- I've avoided this whole elf thing until Pinterest came along and did all the work for me!!! It's great to see all the fun things you do for Drew!