I didn't do as good of a job keeping up with my advent activities, but I have pictures of most of them. I am going to have to work on releasing some control of these activities and let him do them the way he wants to. I think that should be one of my New Year's resolutions: letting him do things his own way instead of the way I think they should be done. I am going to turn him into Monk if I am not careful.
This is the first time he has taken a real bubble bath.
This is the first time he has taken a real bubble bath.
Coloring a Christmas picture
Who doesn't need a loader to color
We built this house
He played with the extra pieces
then turned it into a demolition site
made marshmallow snowmen
you have to eat at least one
painting suncatchers
making sugar cone Christmas trees
Bubble print snowmen
Decorating Christmas cookies
Coloring a Christmas puzzle and mug
Making glitter play dough
We did a couple of others things but I didn't take pictures or they are on my phone. I am sure I had more fun with this than D did, but I will do it again next year.

1 comment:
Cute, cute projects. I think you're making a very good, wise decision to let Drew do the projects even if you "cringe" at the way he's doing them. :)
Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment