Monday, December 3, 2012

8 Months

I know this is late but here are baby G's 8 month photos.  He is a big boy.  He weighs 19 lbs. and is 29 3/4 inches long.  He still fits into 12 month clothes, but just barely.  I think he would be more comfortable in 18 month but that just seems crazy to me.  He is growing so fast and eats constantly.  Yesterday he had baby food twice and had 6 8oz. bottles.  It seems like he never gets full.  He still hasn't started crawling but has started getting mad that he can't so I don't think it will be long.  In some ways I wish that he would slow down a little, but at the same time it is nice to know I only have to wash bottles for 4 more months.  I am happy about that.  G, we love you some much and are glad to have you as a part of our little family.

These pictures just give you a little glimpse into the personality of our smallest family member.  He is a funny little person.
















 Of course D had to have a turn.
 He cracks me up.  Today he keeps telling me that I have to talk softer because his beetles are asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious baby! A beautiful smile!

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Love you, Grandma